WORTELBOER GROUP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(1) All offers, sales contracts, deliveries and services made on the basis of any orders by our customers (each, a "Customer") through our online shop www.wortelboerwatch.com (the "Online Shop") shall be governed by these general terms and conditions of sale (the "General Terms and Conditions").
(2) Other terms or conditions do not apply, even if we do not especially contradict their application. they’re applicable, if their validity is explicitly agreed to in writing.
(3) These business terms and conditions and the complete legal relationship between the contractual Partners shall be exclusively subject to the law of the United States of America excluding the international uniform law, especially the UN Sales Conventions.
Conclusion of Contract
(1) Our offerings in the Online Shop are non-binding.
(2) Only by clicking ‘Place Order Now’ you close a legally binding order of all items in your shopping cart. By placing your order you are thus bound for two weeks. Your possible right of revocation as per §3 remains untouched.
(3) Without undue delay upon receipt of the order, we will send you by e-mail a confirmation of receipt, which shall not constitute an acceptance of the order. The order shall be deemed to be accepted by us either upon subsequent (e-mail) acceptance of the order or by dispatching the ordered items. The sales contract with the Customer shall not become effective until our acceptance.
Prices and Payment
(1) Our prices include statutory tax, but are net of shipping costs. Any customs duties and similar public charges shall be borne by the Customer.
(2) The shipping costs are including in our pricing information in our online shop. Additional, the price, including statutory tx and possible shipping charges is viewable in the order form, before you place your order.
(3) You may pay either by credit card or Paypal.
(4) The receipt will be send via post with the ordered items.
(1) Products shall be shipped from Wortelboer Group storage to the address you’ve registered.
(2) Generally we expect, that the shipping within USA will take around 3-5 working days from the conclusion of the contract, if not agreed upon differently or stated otherwise in our Online Shop.
(3) Please note, that all information concerning shipping or delivery are non-binding and do not represent contractual assurances.
(4) Should we at Wortelboer Group, without fault on our part, not be able to deliver your ordered items, because our shipping provider does not fulfill his contractual obligations not only in the short term, we are entitled to rescind the contract with you.
(5) Your other rights remain unaffected.
(1) The Wortelboer Group grants you with a warranty of 12 months from the date of purchase of your Wortelboer products. This exists additionally to the legal warranty.
(2) Within the warranty period we will correct all defects, due to material or manufacturing defects free of charge. In those cases please reach out to our Service Crew via email@example.com . We will try to get in touch with you as quickly as possible and find a solution for the problem.
(3) Warranty does not cover
- Any kind of damage concerning the battery or straps every kind,
- Damage caused by incorrect usage and accidents (e.g. shock, fall, high water intrusion, scratches on glass),
- Contamination of the product after the conclusion of the contract.
(4) The warranty does not extend by unauthorized interference of the buyer or third party. The warranty period does not prolonged through taking use of the warranty.
(5) If your Wortelboer Group product has defects, please include your invoice as voucher when reclaiming the product.
Liability of defects
(1) Unless otherwise specified, our liability for compensation is independent of the kind of breach of obligation and including unlawful acts limited to intentional or grossly negligent acts.
(2) In the case of the violation of key contractual violations, we shall be liable for any negligence, but only up to the amount of the foreseeable damage.
(3) All limitations or exclusions to liability will not refer to claims resulting from fraudulent behavior. Furthermore, they shall not apply to liability for guaranteed characteristics and for claims per the product liability law, as well as not to claims for injury to life, physical injury or damage to health.
(4) In the event that our liability should be excluded or limited, this also applies to our employees, workers, representative or performing and vicarious agents.
(5) Should Customer avail himself of his claim to supplementary performance, we will only fulfill by replacement d